Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
We are looking to take on a digital marketing apprentice, with a keen interest in the creative industry along with a willingness to learn. You need to be able to work effectively both on your own and as well part of a team. You are able to communicate your ideas and opinions clearly and confidently. We are looking for an individual able to follow instructions and with excellent time management skills. This role is ideal for someone who is keen to learn about the development of digital marketing strategies through the use of email, social media and design. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and learn new skills within a successful agency. As part of your apprenticeship you will develop the social media for the Worcestershire Ambassadors as a key focus.
Duties to Include:
- Liaising between the various departments.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Updating work in progress using modus’ arc software system.
- Filing, photocopying, delivering to clients in local area.
- Reception duties ‘meet and greet ’clients’.
- Invoice processing
- Updating social media blogs with a key focus on Worcestershire Ambassadors social media
- Day to day support with the Marketing department.
- Posting blogs and sourcing images /content.
- Ensuring attention to detail is an integral part of every project.
- Scheduling and prioritising your own work and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Estimating and producing client facing quotes and documents
Vacancy Location: Worcester
Working Week: 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage: £3.30 per hour
Number of Vacancies: 1
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 14th March 2016
Interview Begin from: Tuesday 15th March 2016
Possible Start Date: Friday 1st April 2016
modus group specialises in providing creative design, marketing, print and digital marketing, solutions for local, national and international brands. Providing a range of creative services, including graphic design, marketing strategy, PR and media solutions, web and online development, digital marketing, print etc. Based in Worcester city centre, we have developed a reputation for our innovative thinking and high level of service at all levels.
Apprenticeship Framework: Digital Marketing
Expected Duration: 12 months
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience on social media platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent level of computer literacy.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Qualifications in English, Maths and Business Studies are preferred but not essential, as full training will be provided.
- A desire to succeed in digital marketing
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Commitment and flexible approach to working
- Honest & reliable
- Accuracy and a high attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow instruction
This is an entry-level position, so it‘s important to consider that some of your duties involve general office maintenance, including cleaning and tidying, running errands and making tea.
Additional Application Form Question – 1
Why do you feel particularly passionate about working at Modus Creative?
Additional Application Form Question – 2
Tell us about something that you have achieved in the past 6 month which you are passionate about?
and dont forget to answer the questions…